i, an individual that loves live music and festival vibes, love going to festivals and just recently the time of year started again, where on every weekend there is one in another town.
i observed a little bit and gathered what, inn my opinion, could be the leading trends of festival fashion trends this year, all of these also count for all genders, some where more worn by women, some more by men, but it usually was quite diverse.
- generally everything that reflects, lots of glitter, highlighter and even little mirrors glued down on the usually otherwise bare skin
- metallic colours
- patterns drawn on, like flowers, triangles or circles
- lots and lots of braids, often also with things braided into the hair, like pearls, flowers or little fabric pieces
- lots of dread locks, but often not all the hair, more just a couple of strands
- and, quite obviously, space buns
- all of the above were often topped of with glitter glue
- dungarees, in all forms, long, short, as dresses
- every imaginable item of clothes with sequins on them, like literally everything from shoes over pants and shirts to head bands
- crop tops with cut outs, so even more skin is shown
- plushie backpacks with animal faces on them, kind of like the ones kindergarten children have sometimes
- straw hats in all forms and colours
- metallic tribal tattoos
- bubbles (the soapy childrens birthday party ones)
so if you are going to a festival, you might want to try some of these out.
also, if you have more, please let me know!!
have fun this festival season,